CONCEPT NOTE OF GMAT TEST PREP
WGC is the quality GMAT prep & MBA admissions consulting company , so we have the resources to respond and deliver what you need to reach, or often surpass, your GMAT goal. As a result, WGC students experience the most innovative GMAT course available, the best teachers, the most accurate and realistic practice tests. This is a program of 9 weeks duration with optimal academic rigor. Each of the twelve course booklets includes valuable material to help each student maximize his or her score on the GMAT.
What is GMAT?
A standardized test, the Graduate Management Admissions Test measures Verbal, Mathematical and Analytical skills. The test primarily intends to aid graduate schools of business assess the potential of the applicants for advanced study in business and management. Nearly 1000 management institutes all over the world require GMAT® scores from the applicants.
The GMAT® is different from most other examinations. The examination is entirely computer-Adaptive, and no two students get an identical set of questions. The test is scored on a maximum of 800. The GMAT® Score alone cannot guarantee admission into a school. The test is only one of the major factors taken into consideration in the long process of an applicant getting admitted into a Business School that he/she desires.
The GMAT® has four sections – Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment. The following is the GMAT® test structure.
WGC GMAT is targeted towards those individuals with the following requirements:
- Require to go over fundamentals of Mathematics and English grammar all over again.
- Need an explanation of the solutions to the various types of problems and are not comfortable understanding the solutions on their own.
- Strongly feels that it takes at least 6 months to prepare for GMAT and cannot be done in 3 months or less time
Needless to say, along with the above, their requirements are
- Methodology and techniques of building speed
- Test taking strategies
- A planned routine to ensure that the study material is completed and doubts resolved on a regular basis.
Although the format of each lesson booklet is unique, most follow a similar formula .each begins by describing a particular section on the GMAT followed by the WGC methodology for mastering that section finishing with the variety of practice drills and GMAT questions. The practice GMAT Questions are usually divided into three parts:
- Homework problems: typically taken from actual, previously released GMAT. These questions are a random mix of medium and advanced difficulty level.
- Homework drills: designed by the GMAT experts. These improve the skills necessary for a particular section of the GMAT.
GMAT does not require any knowledge of calculus, trigonometry, or any math beyond the high school level. In the first lesson, students will learn basic definitions of prime numbers, quotients, and remainders, absolute values and solve arithmetic operations involving decimals, fractions, ratios, and percents. The algebra lesson addresses quadratic equations and multivariable algebraic equations, roots and exponents. The geometry lesson covers every thing a student needs to solve any GMAT geometry problem.
Advanced quantitative lessons include statistics and probability as well as entire lesson on permutations and combinations .all students will learn proven strategies created to master problem solving and data sufficiency questions of all kinds.
Early verbal lessons introduce techniques that make up the foundation of the WGC methodology. Students will be introduced to an invaluable process for solving critical reasoning problems with speed and confidence. A useful tool for simplifying sentence correction problems, improving accuracy and time management will be taught in classroom. A foolproof approach for tackling reading comprehension problems with efficiency and assurance will also be provided.
- A typical class starts with homework review for around 30 minutes
- The fundamentals will be taught then for around 90 minutes. The faculty will take typical problems that are asked or are necessary to understand a fundamental and will explain the method of solving them.
- Next, an exercise on the fundamentals taught will be administered for the next 30 minutes.
- All problems of the exercises are then discussed and any shortcuts are explained out in the next 30 minutes.
- The faculty must not emphasize on speed but on conceptual clarity.
IR prep tool by GMAC
Question Pack 1 by GMAC
Exam Pack 1 by GMAC
Exam Pack 2 by GMAC
GMAT Official Guide (latest Edition)
GMAT Quantitative Review (Latest Edition)
GMAT Verbal Review (Latest Edition)
An Overview on White Glow Consulting
White Glow Consulting was founded in 2010 by Rajiv Ganjoo, an astute professional with more than 10 years of experience in International Education Domain. He has formerly worked with top test prep organizations which are known for their Academic and professional rigor. Rajiv was always inclined to set-up an initiative which would help aspirants for their international education needs. He then started the initiative in India with academic leaders are from top and distinguished business and Academic organizations. White Glow is Head quartered in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
Our principal Mentors are from IIM-A, IIM-C and IIM-L which speaks volumes of our intention to deliver GMAT Prep in the right way. We are an organization which is always looking for right people who are passionate about Education. White Glow Consulting is also offering the comprehensive Advisory/Consulting services to the aspirants who are aiming to be part of the Ivy League Schools Globally.