SAT course combines a proven formula of live instructions and practice examinations to help students develop test taking strategies and skill. This is a program of 9 weeks duration with optimal academic rigor. White Glow utilizes a potent balance of actual released SAT questions. Each of the course booklets includes valuable material to help each student maximize his or her score on the SAT.
What is SAT?
The SAT is a standardized test for most undergraduate college admissions in the United States. The SAT is owned, published, and developed by the College Board. SAT consists of three major sections: Critical Reading, Mathematics, and Writing The total test timing of actual scored section is 3 hours and 45 minutes. Each section receives a score on the scale of 200–800. All scores are multiples of 10. Total scores are calculated by adding up scores of the three sections. There are 10 sub-sections, including an additional 25-minute experimental section that may be in any of the three major sections. The experimental section does not count toward the final score. The questions range from easy, medium, and hard
SAT is targeted towards those individuals with the following requirements:
- Need to brush up all the basics of mathematics and English Vocabulary to remove the cob-webs
- Need an explanation of the solutions to the various types of problems and are not comfortable understanding the solutions on their own.
- Strongly feels that it takes at least 6 months to prepare for SAT and cannot be done in 3 months or less time
Needless to say, along with the above, their requirements are
- Methods and techniques of building speed
- Test taking strategies
- A planned routine to ensure that the study material is completed and doubts resolved on a regular basis.
Although the format of each lesson booklet is unique, most follow a similar formula. Each begins by describing a particular topic on the SAT followed by the White Glow methodology for mastering that topic finishing with the variety of practice drills and SAT questions. The practice SAT Questions are usually divided into two parts:
- In class Problems: typically taken from actual, previously released SAT. These questions are a random mix of medium and advanced difficulty level.
- Homework drills: designed by the SAT experts at White Glow. These improve the skills necessary for a particular section of the SAT.
SAT at WhiteGlow Consulting
Our SAT Preparation course has been conceived by leading educationist in field of education abroad having more than 20 years of combined experience. We enable students with every possible tool & knowledge to ace the test.We offer courses in a variety of methods so there is a course to suit your schedule.
- Our customized SAT Coaching starts with Diagnostic test with detailed test analysis by experts, this test is real time simulation of SAT exam to pin point focus areas & show real picture.
- We offer 60 hours classroom training program
- 3 Proctored Mock tests followed with detailed analysis by teachers, this help student to understand their strengths and areas that they need to work on.
- Small batch sizes for individual attention.
- Specialized sessions with industry pioneers in Vocabulary building programs.
- One special session for admission guidance for parents.
- One on one additional class for aspiring students for optimum performance.
- We have 50+ Full Length Tests for SAT under right supervision with ‘which test at what time’